The Estuary Partnership Education Program builds environmental curiosity and knowledge, empowers citizens to make a difference in their communities, and fosters a personal connection to the lower Columbia River.
- Deliver developmentally appropriate science lessons and field trips based on best teaching practices;
- Increase student understanding of local biodiversity, the inter-connectedness of all living things, and the unique role humans play in the environment;
- Provide safe, land and water-based opportunities for individuals to experience and explore their local watershed;
- Engage students and community members in hands-on stewardship;
- Ensure all students are valued, respected and included in our programs.